Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Wife's Birthday!


With family in town we all spent the weekend relaxing and eating, mostly. Sunday morning I took my Mother-in-Law to Mass where I was surprised to see the absolute reverence, before during and after the meeting. We didn't go to church, Sandi had a friend cover her class. I leave after the first meeting anyway.
Breakfast was waiting when we returned. Sandi took her usual nap for the day, and we just took it easy. Later we went to the Lone Star for dinner. As usual, Taylor L was outnumbered and spent most of the dinner listening. She usually takes over the conversations. Sandi got a few new games and Taylor L and I gave her a new Wii controller and new programs. She has managed to over take my -7 in golf with an-8. I can't seem to touch that score. Now that I think about it we didn't even have a cake. I'll put that on my to do list for Wednesday night.
My mom is getting up in age and with stomach problems was unable to join us.
Since I have nothing to do with my Sib's, only Sandi's side was there for the celebration. Sandi's niece is getting married Easter weekend. I won't be able to go to AZ. for the ceremony.
All in all it was a Happy 42nd. Better pick up some ice cream as well.

No comments: