Sunday, October 11, 2009

BYU 59 UNLV 21

Brigham Young University Quarterback Max "Mad Max" Hall took time out of his post game interviews to except hugs, congradulations and smiles from hoards of family members who attended the game. It was great to meet Max's lovely wife, and better yet for me to have a mini-family reunion where no one had died.. Left to Right- Max Hall, Mom, Sandi (my lovely wife) and thats me lurking in the back there!

My first Cousin Mark Hall, Max's Father, His Beautiful and Lovely wife Crystal, (younger sister of Dallas Cowboy Great, Danny White and my Mom, one of Max's biggest fans! (Marks Mom and my Mom are sisters!

Max Hall aka MAD MAX, (I named after the Mel Gibson Character who runs havioc over the bad guys)turns the reins over to the back up QB early in the forth quarter after another steller game!

BYU during a TV time out.. You could feel the professionism by the team due to the superior Coaching and outstanding leadership from QB Max Hall!

A shirt on a fan in front of me that reminded me of my BYU days of Jim McMahon, Steve Young and Robbie Bosco..
A group of great guys we met sitting next to the family during the game.. A real pleasure to talk to.. Fun People!


A one of a kind shot! My lovely wife Sandi left, me my 85 year old Mom, and big sis Linda!


My awesome cousin Mark Hall, Mad Max's Dad, (Max was named after Mark's father, poses with my wife Sandi before the game.. A great athlete in his own day, the first Pole Vaulter at Henderson, Nevada's Basic High School, and Stand out Quarterback, Basketball, et,al; super athlete at Duchesne Senior HighSchool in Duchesne, Utah after moving from the LV area..

Mad Max covers pre-game strategy before eviserating UNLV...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
What cool pics of you and your family! Your little cousin Rocks!
Sounds like you have an awesome family, how cool getting together..
By the way, Jim wants to know how come your first cousin is more Handsome than you? Oh, he said he's just kidding!
Karen & Family

Anonymous said...

Hey,
What cool pics of you and your family! Your little cousin Rocks!
Sounds like you have an awesome family, how cool getting together..
By the way, Jim wants to know how come your first cousin is more Handsome than you? Oh, he said he's just kidding!
Karen & Family

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice family, you have to be proud! Go BYU!
Tim, Carol and kids