Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Church Christmas Dinner"


(The winning Ginger Bread cake)


(Santa arrives! woooo Whoooo)
(Bishop Brad, 1st Councilor Wes and EX Sec Jeff do the EmCee work)
( A quick family ward christmas picture, wish they would use this one on the web page)

( A huge turn out!)
We went to the Church Ward Christmas dinner tonight! It was a huge turnout, but conspicuously there were a few regulars that were no shows. Sandi Won first prize for the best Ginger bread house made from scratch. She got a $25 dollar gift certificate from our Bishop and the ward. I mostly visited while everyone else sat and ate dinner. If I can't see it being cooked I don't eat it. Ha!
Taylor went over and sat with friends and enjoyed the company and then we went and stood in line for our Christmas family picture which I hate because I'm just plane not photogenic!

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great time!

No comments: