Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taylor's Birthday party!

Hawaiian Theme for Tay's Birthday party!

Uncle Brad who usually does his "Chef Brad" duties, took over life guarding today!


The wind made things a bit hard to grill but all worked out well!

One two three,
JUMP!!!!!
Lauren and Rex relaxing!

Cake time!
Opening presents!

We had a huge turnout for Taylor's 10th Birthday party. The day was warm and windy but everyone had a blast. Ton's of food left over, everyone left tired and fulfilled. Taylor was given many exciting gifts. She was able to spend hours and hours with all her friends. Thank you all for making this a special day. Thank you for waiting a few weeks so that I could be a part of it!
Thanks Uncle Brad for your lifeguard duties while I handled the BBQing. Sorry I got a little tired. It's been a long four months. Must have got a bug I haven't gotten rid of yet! Lori, thank you for showing up on such short notice. Taylor l0ved the gifts from you and everyone!
We had a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
I had a great time at your party. I'm glad you liked your gifts.
I saw all the awards you earned from school. I really think the medal is awesome. I know your Dad and Mom are very proud of you. You're doing a great job!
Have a super summer.
Your friend, Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
I had a nice time at your party. I'm glad you liked your gifts.
I saw all the awards you earned from school. I really thought the medal was awesome. Your Dad and Mom are very proud of you. You're doing a great job!
Have a super summer.

Your friend, Lori