Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Memorial Day"


        Sandi, Taylor and I took my Mom to all the cemetery's where we placed flowers on all of the family graves. We ran into her sister Shirley, (my Aunt) what are the odds?   We took some pictures, here they are.  Mom has lost most of her memory and at 87 she still does well.  I got the sense that this might be her final trip this year as her health is continuing to get worse and worse every month.  It will seem very different going with out her every year as I have enjoyed doing so for the past 26 years since Dad passed.  We took Mom out to dinner and then to my house for awhile then home.  It was a good day.  We were all tired.  God Bless you Mom... We Love you!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1769246992468.2090962.1278014355&l=78badafc5f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one. You're mom looks very happy! Love the shirt!...

Anonymous said...

Major,
Your looking really healthy, life must be treating you good again! You look very happy as usual. The Gunny!