Friday, February 3, 2012

I shook hands with the next President of the United States! Mitt Romney!




                            Taylor and I went to the Mitt Romney rally in Henderson, Nevada tonight.  We were inundated with a plethora of people crowding into a shopping center the size of a football field.  We arrived rather early and were able to get right up to the fencing area.  The Secret Service were spot on!  At the end of his walk around I was able to get T-Bug right up close for a pic.  I was able to reach over and was the last person Mitt Romney shook hands with before entering his bus!  I wanted Taylor to be exposed to patriotism and love for this great nation, the Nation I fought for and many died for in protecting the Freedom our Fore fathers created for us!  What a great experience.  Afterwards, Pizza and Dr. Pepper. What a great event!  Very Blessed!  What a great man, what a great Honor!  I wish I would have been able to fly "President Mitt Romney" in Marine 1.  (HMX-1)  What an Honor that would have been!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2626535064134.2115000.1278014355&type=3&l=4465aa5cba

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome honor you two were able to have. I would have liked to been there myself. What a great experience for Taylor. You truly are an exceptional Dad! Lori