Monday, November 17, 2008

"The Past Several Years"

The Events of this past several years have taken it's toll on "America" I was raised in and the "America" that Died on November 04, 2008. There is no time for "Change" or "Hope". The people living in this country didn't vote in a Presidential election, they voted in a popularity contest. The Loser won! There is no longer any time to hope things go well for the next four years, where the incumbent will win another four years in a popularity contest, it is time for those who sat back and complained about the way "America" has been heading to where they need to get back to the grass roots of what this great country was founded on and start digging in. Where in this entire planet, name any country other than the United States of America could the "Mormon Golden Plates" have been hidden recovered and translated but in this great country, founded by great Christian men... This wasn't an accident. This country was founded specifically for this purpose.I have been saying for years, the so called Immigrants have had no intention of assimilating into the American ways, but rather get here anyway they can, and drag their trash with them and dump it in our back yards. America is in trouble! There is no more hoping that in four years all goes well. They maybe things will change back the way they were when we were younger! The people voted for Change, and unfortunately they are going to "Reap what they Sew" like never imagined before.So I have decided to as they say; "Stir up the turd bowl" a little. If I offend anyone? TS There are those whom are part of the problem and those that are part of the Solution. It's your choice. It's time to stand up, be an example, stand fast, and never back down from those values that have made this country great.The majority of people, legal, illegal, or otherwise have elected a man to the presidency's that has an entirely different "Culture" than most of us raised int he past 40 to 50 years. For those of you who have never heard the story about the "Camel and the Tent" I will enlighten you in my next blog. This is what has been happening for most of my life. I recently stopped at a car dealership on business. I had had a graphic placed on the rear window of my Luxury sedan that indicated a non-racial theme to the effect that America had recently died. An African-American employee confronted me about the graphic and after a brief 10 minute discussion, became frustrated and left unable to win over his "opinion" of what the graphic stood for. I returned today for a follow up business contact and was dismayed to find out that with in 15 minutes of my arrival, I was approached by an employee to inform me that someone had taken a baseball bat to my back window. After checking for myself it was in fact true. Of course the Dealership management had a glass company there withing the hour, offered me a courtesy vehicle which I declined and profusely apologized for several minutes. The Employee was terminated later in the day after being sent home immediately. My back glass was replaced, the vehicle cleaned.And I sat the rest of the day thinking, wow, because I didn't agree with this persons position, refused to capitulate and remove the graphic on the spot. My vehicle was vandalized...Does this mean if I hate the Oakland Raiders and someone refuses to take a decal off the window I have a right to smash it???? It's the culture... My way or the highway, and now the instant entitlement....Wake up you, true citizens of America. What's going to happen if some nut case gets to the new president elect? You'll see a change int his country you won't comprehend. I fought for 11 years in the U.S. Marine Corps for the freedom of speech. Now someone is going to tell me what I can or cannot say? I think not......

No comments: