Sunday, April 19, 2009

Las Vegas " Tea Party" 15, April







In the fore ground speaking with Alan Stock, was Independent Presidential candidate Wayne Allen Root, who gave an inspiring talk that had the crowd cheering. Wayne was a classmate of the fraud pretending to be the President, while attending undergraduate studies at Columbia University.
Atlanta Georgia A.M. Talk show host Herman Cain was the featured speaker at the party. What a powerful message and conservative view. He had us all looking in the right direction after his long and substantial speech.

April 15, Sandi and I attended the Las Vegas "Tea Party" seen above is myself and KXNT A.M. Radio host Alan Stock discussing Security operations, prior to the meeting.

1 comment:

A Lane said...

I received a comment one of which I would usually publish, but apparently the person who left it didn't have the courage (what a surprise) to put his contact information enclosed. I did certainly hit a nerve with this person or perhaps several bundles of nerves... Sad, I would have enjoyed a debate with this obviously upset individual. They say the truth hurts. In this case I'm sure it did. It's times like this that the lessions of my father apply, when he stated, "Never enter into a battle of wits, with an unarmed person." So this win was easy...