Tuesday, April 21, 2009

perez "The Fairy" hilton


Shame on the conservative media! Great job walking into this pathetic, useless, frail, weak of stature, neurotic, mentally disturbed, agrestic, mucid, umbrageous person in a male Human body, desperately desiring to be a little girl, discommoding agenda.

This sad little cachectic, disturbed waste of Human defication, is having his name plastered all over the media (just as his little plan desired) as everyone is discussing this creepy little loser and his attacks on Miss California for speaking her beliefs.

Now this same media is digging up every "Flaming" counterpart liken unto his ilk, i.e.; wayne besen, to further this egesta of Human debris, who spew out their incogitant bilge on our airways in their galliard, lispy babble in an effort to push an agenda.

Shame on you Sean Hannity, Bill "the tough guy" O'Rilley, Greta, et, al. Shame on you.

I wouldn't have given this human bromhidrosis, pig one second of acknowledgment.

I wouldn't let any of them wipe my behind and speaking of behinds, all of you galliardly, little fairies put together wouldn't make one decent pimple on the Dairyaire of Miss California...

Please forgive me for not contaminating my Blog with this miscreants photo...

As for me I usually flush several toilets full of perez hilton at least three times a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one has put this better! Great Blog, great work... I hope this freak somehow gets this.. Thank yoiu for having one of the better Blogs out there.. Facinating.