Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Family in the News"


                             UPDATE:  Cardinal's Rookie QB  "Mad Max"  Hall wins his first NFL Start!

Mad Max Hall, undrafted Quarterback from Brigham Young University, will start for the Arizona Cardinals in the NFL this Sunday.  Max is the son of my first Cousin Mark Hall of Mesa, Az.
Sara Bishop (second from left) joins the UNLV REBEL Cheerleader squad for the second year.
Jan and Chris Bishop lived down the street from us when we purchased our home in Las Vegas.  Jan was the first person to welcome us at a church function and Chris was our first Church visiting home teacher.  We had been neighbors for 7 years until they spoke in church due to moving away to Henderson, Nevada.  I noticed in HP Quorum that after Jan's father introduced himself, he had the same last name as my mothers maiden name.  I found out that day, that his grandfather and my grandfather were both from Minersville, Cedar City area and were Brothers.  Jan is my Second cousin.  Good luck Sara!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,
What a cool family! You should have added your picture in there from Marine 1.
Bet your proud of your cousin Max. Makes me want to move back to Phoenix. The Cowboys suck!
Gunny Ken