Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Time for a new Car"


              Decided to purchase a new car this week.  My older "gas saver" had 53k three thousand over the warranty.
I loved the new 2011 VW Jetta SEL.  Fully loaded, and has all the new toys including the usual Sirius Radio and Navigation, heated seats, sunroof.  Pretty exciting...  Sandi insists on hanging on to the SUV. Why not, only five years old and 58K on it.  Sandi wishes she could have taken the new SEL to the Condo in Vail this year... Heck, I wish I could have gone period.  But all is going well and I even have most of my hair, ha ha ha!  The question is, what shade should I have the Window tinted?  Wait, I can probably do that!

UPDATE:  I decided on the dark tint this time.  More privacy and more heat rejection.  Took me less than an hour.  Turned out perfect!  Like riding a Bike, you never forget!  Maybe I should do this professionally!


                                                                                      

No comments: