Monday, June 20, 2011

"Father's Day"

Taylor and I took a Daddy's Day picture right after church! Hummm! Is that yet another cupcake in my pocket?


Steve explains to his oldest son Criss the Dynamics of cooking hamburgers. Sandi, Taylor and I brought over a ton of Ribs for everyone slathered with BBQ sauce so we missed out on the Hockey pucks.


OH WELL! Maybe next time!


Criss gave up the cooking and stuck to looking up Youtube sites.







Criss, Taylor and Criss's new girlfriend Heather frolic in the pool. I didn't go in even though the pool water was nice. (Heather is LDS and I hope she is a good influence on Criss.)







Sandi had her usual stellar game. How about a 40 foot putt! Wow! I didn't do too bad myself, just need to work on my short game!





Taylor and I went to the Craft stores Friday night to find a hat and mask. She was asked to take a lead part in a play and to do a dance at the end. This is for the dance. She has been practicing day and night as well as her Piano practice. Nice look for a young lady!


How about that new Father's day Golf shirt. Didn't help my game much... Need to go out 14 times a week or more!







Some highlights from Father's day weekend! Started on Friday. Taylor and Sandi spoiled me with gifts cards. Got a ton of calls, swam, BBQ'd, golfed, was Sick for a short while,( didn't eat breakfast Sunday morning and scarfed down three delicious cupcakes in HP quorum, sugar overdose I guess), had dinner with Mom and sister and family, started another page on Facebook, and even had time to make comments on a few posts on the MD DB, other forums and a ton of Blogs I read. Spent some quality time and relaxed!

No comments: