Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Pat Tillman/Mike O'Callahan Hoover Dam Bridge"



      We all had time off together today and decided to have family time its been a long hard week for everyone.  I suggested the Hoover Dam Flyover Bridge.  We had gone over it for the first time last month and noticed that you could hike up to the bridge and explore and enjoy the view.  It was fun helping tourists take pictures of their group or groups. My daughter called me the Camera Guy today,  and I over heard my wife telling Taylor that I was the nicest man she has ever known,  how sweet!   It was a totally exciting experience and I recommend it to everyone.  Easy access and it is free for now!  Fun place to take the family unless you have a fear of heights!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2019451887434.2101525.1278014355&l=0bf6c1acc1&type=1

No comments: