Friday, January 14, 2011

"D.A.R.E." (Drug Abuse Resistance Education)


         
            Taylor is in the process of finishing her D.A.R.E. Program at school.  This will be her last year in Grade School and will now go on the a real Jr. High School.  We are looking at several Academy's but so far no luck.  Taylor has asked ton's of questions to me about drugs and alcohol and it has been enjoyable to help her out with something I can.  I'm not smarter than a fifth grader when I comes to Math.  So this works better.  It's finally warming up here in the City... I hate the cold and I hate the extreme heat.  I picked a good year to retire.  Now I just have to do it!  This weekend I think I'm going to just hang out and find a nice warm park to go visit and then go to Apple Bee's and eat dinner.  Sandi is off Sunday and Monday.. Wooo Whooo!!!  As soon as I get the pic downloaded with Tay and her new DARE Tee I'll put it on here!

No comments: