Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"State of the Union"


               I missed the annual State of the Union speech on TV Tuesday night, I had a pressing issue at home, I needed to beat Sandi in an 18 hole Wii  Resort golf game.  Although I lost (as usual) it was a relaxing effort, running to the dining table to help Taylor with her Math homework in between shots.  From all accounts, polls, opinions and interviews, obummer's speech was equated to a sloppy third trimester abortion.  How stupid are Americans to fall for such a fraud?  It defies logic!  Even after two years of horribly failed policies, people still suffer from "Acute Messiah " disorder....  I have to admit I did see a pop up or two of obummer delivering the speech.  I must honestly say that the greatest part of the entire night, was seeing House Speaker John Boehner sitting behind the idiot that was speaking!

No comments: