Sunday, January 25, 2009

Politic's, Church and Business Oh My!


Well, two whole weeks gone by and the pollsters are already at it... Our public (deliberately selected) was asked about the progress of their new Fraudulent president... Mostly, decided thumbs up! Turning dangerous terrorists back into the mainstream, printing and dumping billions of Pseudo dollars into the economy? Allowing a Tax cheater to run the economy? I'd say he's on a great course running this nation into the ground... Vindication is sweet... Time will tell.

"You reap what you sew"..

I suffered through another hour of church this week. I think we set a entirely new record for the number of babies and tots screaming and crying, cell phones ringing and unsupervised minors running and scamping about in the chapel. But I supposed that we should just be grateful that anyone shows up... Were on the late schedule.... With the NFL season over, makes for a long day.
Along with the babbling of the speakers, rambling on and on over rhetorical subjects, barely audible managed to ignite a rare headache this Sunday. I went home for an hour and prepared part of the dinner meal...
One of Sandi's friends was in charge of the Primary, "sharing time" program... She asked me to sit with her husband and another friend and be the judges... for Primary Idol... I spent the morning printing up special certificates that were awarded to the children who participated in the program... I made sure everyone in the room got a pass to "Holy" wood. I was asked to be the notorious "Simon Cowl"... Fortunately I had watched American Idol years ago so had somewhat of an idea of how to perform. It was fun and made up for the mess of the earlier meeting.
I sold my interest in our Houston, Texas operations. I'm done there. What a toilet Houston has become. Crime ridden, Illegal Mexican drug cartel's, kidnappings galore, murders, rapes..
I was glad that our first councilors son was transferred to San Antone. Houston has become a cesspool... Sandra has relatives farther away but they are not as affected.. Until someone secures the borders were in for the long haul... I don't see this Pseudo wanna be president doing anything about it while hes breathing...
This was a long week... Lots accomplished.. More to do...

God Bless....

No comments: