Wednesday, January 28, 2009

nObama & EL Rushbo


I never really realized what it meant when people referred to Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh, et al., as radio entertainment until lately when I have skipped through a few minutes of each this past week. Before November 4Th, I deemed it serious knowledge for all concerned Americans and citizens to take heed of.
Valuable information about what was happening to this country, warnings of future financial scams and recessions perhaps even a depression. This all of course backed up with numbers and facts. Apparently either 98% of this nations is Brain Dead, Deaf or just plain uninterested. I'm humored now when I listen to each "Conservative" radio host babble about what is happening to this country daily with Mr. "The Fraud" nObama being the center of attention "Clown" in the Governments three ring circus. Isn't this a bit redundant from the past two years? This surely can't be an "I told you so"...
I supposed they have to babble on about something in order to keep their jobs, right? Yes I'm very sure I saw the horse headed over the hill awhile back... Why your attempting to close the corral gate now is beyond me! Or did I just miss something????
We spent family home evening putting together our essentials back packs. 72 hours worth of emergency supplies. They will come in handy when the Crap hits the fan. I'm going up to the Utah property in two weeks to measure for Metal cabinets for a major part of our food storage to be taken up... Went to the Gun show in Las Vegas a few weekends ago... Purchased a few necessary evils... People are saying to buy gold, buy gold buy gold!!! What??? How about food storage and emergency supplies... You can't eat gold... Well, I supposed you could. I've been asked to do a demonstration for the Stake Boy Scouts the Old fashion Marine Corps way...on survival techniques, tracking, hunting etc... Should be fun.... I'll try and keep it on a remedial level. When I'm done they should have a great perspective on how to make it on their own in an emergency...
Received an offer on my Denver interests. Hope to sell it off soon... Time to get out...
Bought Taylor L. a Weeeeee "Wii" for Christmas... I don't know who is having more fun with it...
Waiting for a large order of food supplies to show up..... Nothing else today....
God Bless America




No comments: