Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"MADB" Mormon Apologetic's and Discussion Board

Logo

(The following thoughts, ideas and writings are of my own Personal opinions and thoughts)

               After much thought, I have decided to keep the link to the MADB on my blog as I have found people can't seem to find it on Google or anywhere else.  I first happened upon the forum by attempting to locate a former relationship to return some personal belongings after 25 years.  I had made several attempts to do this on a known e-mail address but never got a response.  I wasn't aware even at my age that these types of forums were on the Internet.  I was quickly surprised, amazed and horrified by what I read, and the caliber of people that were on the forum.  What was more surprising was seeing my ex-relationship involved with this type of Riff-Raff...  I have to admit she was a bit quirky and out there, but her beauty and righteousness always over shadowed these issues.  I noticed one particular member who was an alleged author, writer and speaker.  But apparently he still had time to spend on the forum where he found his Minions, and groupies salivating on his every word and thought.  No doubt the reason he after being a member for 8 years had the highest profile views in the forum.
After about 9 months on the forum I started to smell a "Rat" and with some sophisticated software and the help of another member, we investigated the forum, some of it's members and moderators and Domain owners.  It was obvious my membership there was of odd and unusual presents.  It took only a while for other members to see that I wasn't the "Normal" type of person that was on the forums like this.  So while having some fun with the members, I quickly set some personal goals for myself and the MADB, all but one was reached.  Although I have been banned from the forum (but have several "Sock puppets") over 8 months ago, I still have the second highest number of profile views on the forum and that was obtained in less than a year on the forums. 
After, months of investigating the forum, it started to make more and more sense.  We found out that the forum is a one man operation in the North West and that the senior moderator is the ONLY moderator, but uses different Greek names as moderators to give the members the illusion that there are many moderators.  The forum uses a cheap but economically reasonable operating system, (probably why the site has crashed and been hacked so many times)  and operated by the same type of person with the same type of personality of most of the members.  We found out that over 83% of the members were lying about who they were and they're accomplishments.  The average member is more commonly known as "Poor White Trailer Park Trash", Welfare cases, those having multiple relationships and marriages, most in Government assistance of one type or another, many with Psychological and Sociopathical issues, low self esteem and self Image issues, desperately trying to get any crumb of approval by anyone on another computer of whom they have no idea, or factual knowledge of who these people might be.  Most of the female members have bad marriages where their obsessive-compulsive problems drive them to spend countless hours daily posting thread after thread in front of their PC's.  This is your Jerry Springer, Murry Povich, Judge Judy crowd..
             Every once in  a while you will see a person "Bail" out of the forums stating they recognize their Obsessive-Compulsive habits, only to return weeks if not days later.  SAD !!!     The Moderator is of the same ilk.  An insecure, antisocial computer geek who watches his "SHEEPLE" often beg for his forgiveness at the instance of a mis-writing or posting.   It's possible that this moderator suffers from "Delusions of Grandeur" and believes he is really some Greek God with believing he has pulled off the biggest con since the Madoff Ponzi scandal.  Don't be surprised if you see a whole new format or Domain change with the MADB in the near future.  It's amazing what a little Legal work can accomplish...
I actually became disgusted with the whole site a few months ago when a member contacted me through an e-mail, non-members of the LDS church who informed me that my name and character had been attacked on a post from perhaps the most dysfunctional, compulsive-pathological lier on the forum.  These people could find nothing that I had written, then realized having been banned months before was unable to post anything on the MADB.  That prompted them to contact me.  They contacted me while traveling between SLC, Utah and there home state of California and our family's met for dinner and quickly became friends that we stay in contact with to this day.
I made it my goal to get my closest friends off the MADB.  As with most of all my goals I have succeeded.  I haven't seen any of my friends on the site and know of only 1 or 2 times recently that my ex-relationship has signed on.  I'm pray daily that she will have nothing to do with this site as should any "Temple Recommend" holding member or for that fact any member in good standing in my church should have nothing to do with this site.   So for now, I have met my goals... Hopefully my friends and those I love will avoid this "Toilet" of a forum and put their lives to a more productive purpose... Let's hope so!

3 comments:

Dr. Shades said...

Who is the lone guy who switches between moderator identities?

Also, under what username did you used to post at MA&D?

Dr. Shades said...

Who is the guy who lives in California but switches back-and-forth between moderator usernames?

Also, under which username did you formerly post when you were active at MA&D?

Thanks a million,
"Dr. Shades"

Anonymous said...

Perhaps your questions can be ansered at ElusiveMormon@aol.com. Hope this helps!