Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Utah Pheasant hunting-family trip...




Where the hunt was!  Recommended!

Roux, Ken, Steve, Richard, Cedar, Al... Big Game hunters!  Ha!

Picking up the processed birds at the area.

Caught the limit!

              Got to spend some quality time with family and friends in Utah this week.  My first time Pheasant hunting.  Went with my two brothers and a great guy, Ken from Sand Point, Idaho.  He brought his dog Roux, a puppy from Cedar.  Got most of our limit.  The Hawks ate one of them for lunch.  Richard showed off his expertise and Ken's dog, Roux did a great job too of hunting up the birds. 
              It was a completely different experience than I expected but I had a great time and it was so fun to get away.  On the way home, I showed my brother some sights, visited Ross Hunt my old life long friend, and former UHP officer, and old High school, Cheerleader buddy Kim Primavera at the Orem, Mall.  I showed my brother where my old Businesses were, stopped and took pic's of the Mormon tabernacle that burned down and shared some great memories.
              The highlight was seeing Jennifer, Marshall and the newest Grand daughter, Avalon... We all met at Cabala's Sports store, better known as the "Lehi Temple" and spent some quality time.  The hunt was fun.  Lot's of snow that I miss.  Provo is my second home.  Short but sweet.  All in all a great trip.  Thanks Richard for the invite, Steve your the best as usual, Ken, your a gentleman and it was an honor to get to know you and enjoyed eating and visiting at all the Lehi Steak houses. 

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2072016&id=1278014355&l=97e8631d19

No comments: